SECTION 1 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above. You are free to withdraw your consent for us to use this optionally provided information.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no or opt-out.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, and change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to if you violate our Terms of Service.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICEST
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA NOT NECESSARILY PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This informatione and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners